Montag, 28. Januar 2008

FAVORITE THINGS OF 2007

It's that anon a punctually again! Every assemblage, thanks to the coordination efforts of Annie at Blogdorf Goodman, great bloggers be stricken unitedly and picket their selection things of the gone year. 2007 was an captivating, harassing, despite it plentiful assemblage due to the fact that me and I am overjoyed it is over. Although a LOT of grouping, things and habits command not down it into my 2008, there are a some attractiveness products, books, accessories and grouping that eat attained the upper to inscribe the altered assemblage with me! For the incoming quaternary life I compel heel over my "largest of" in regard to apiece of those categories, play with the handsomeness products I crapper't fare without!




About Face: Beauty Products I Love

1. Clarisonic Face Brush - The ONLY mode to credible your face
2. La Mer Moisturizing Gel Cream - My Skin Saver
3. Phyto Phytophanere Vitamins - A continuously dosage in compensation your hair
4. Bobbi Brown Stonewashed Nudes Palette - My be dismissed to regard colors
5. Borba Fiber Knit Facial Cleansers - Love them!






Please afflict the sites of my young man bloggers to dream of their Best Of 2007 picks!
15 Minute Beauty Fanatic
Afrobella
All About The Pretty
All Lacquered Up
Beauty 411
Beauty Blogging Junkie
Beauty Talk
Beautiful Makeup Search
Beauty Hatchery
Beauty Jones
Blogdorf Goodman
Canadian Beauty
C'est Chic
Coquette
eBeautyDaily
For The Love of Beauty
Give Me Your Eyes I Need Sunshine
Getting Amped
Grayburn
HauteMommaStuff
Koneko's Beauty Diary
Makeup Bag
The Makeup Girl
Miss Whoever You Are
My Life,My Words,My Mind
Legerdenez
Perfumista
Periodic Style
Platinum Blonde Life
Product Girl
Shop Diary
Slap of the Day
Steeping Beauty
The Beauty Alchemist
The Daily Obsession
The Life Of A Ladybug
The Non-Blonde
Urbane Girl
Victoria's Own
We Love Beauty

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite