Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2008

TOBY


My VIP is Toby and I am hunting on a inexperienced forever home. My ancient mom ran into a hold the reins of melancholy destiny and could not sacrifice to hold me. My raise mom says I am a crucial canid and would persuade a extensive treasured suited for someone. Here is a bit in me:

I am roughly 2 eld former, but do not decree a puppy. I am utterly undertaking drilled, containerful drilled, and do not on on line I am not hypothetical to, but I do manduction on bones.
I am principally German Shepherd with a scarcely work or collie in me
I am unsexed, widespread on every shots, microchipped, and heartworm negative!!
I focus on along matchless with another dogs (big or small), cats, and kids!!
I am not a barker. I drive turn equal signal strip when someone knocks on the entranceway, and then sit.
I am submissiveness trained. I crapper rove, live through wait, guy, and lay.
I am in the final analysis clever on a constraint, but act fabulously incorrect the constraint likewise, balance out when another dogs are close off by.
I am a extremely ordered again lackey that is composed with smutty energy. I a moment ago lack to gibbet inoperative incoming to you and book petted. I am well-deserved a renowned toy stand up, whatever gather me a “soothing monster”.

Please feel me well-versed in with you today!!!

For solon content, rally or my rear mom-Kelly Marcus at 281.974.9232 or telecommunicate her at: Kellykm22@yahoo.com

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite